My Staple Outfit

20:55




My autumn staple outfit of course involves layers, layers in autumn/winter are an essential for me as I fluctuate between hot and cold frequently. So for this outfit I decided to use my favourite item from my wardrobe which is my Topshop tight leather/ denim skirt and pair it with a contrasting baggy oversized top. With my outfits I also like to include either an element of white or a pop of colour to break up an entirely black outfit, for this I used a relatively new addition to my wardrobe which is my red faintly patterned top. For autumn a black small heeled boot is a necessity for me as it finishes off any outfit and adds an element of class even to a quite casual outfit, without the addition of my boots my outfit didn't feel completed. For this outfit I kept it very minimalistic and didn't add many accessories due to the biker style of my coat which is a another staple for me and has featured in my wardrobe for many years.











Photos by Dani Jeffrey & Ryan Rogers-Hinks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe