Go-to Outfit

20:42


My go-to outfit for casual day-to-day wear can vary. However, for autumn months such as these, nothing beats a good old pair of black skinny jeans and zipped brown suede boots. Accompanied with these, I do enjoy swapping and changing my upper half, with baggy shirts and jumpers to name a few choices. These are my typical comfortable picks for the fast approaching cold weather.

Jackets and coats are important to complete a look, as well as the accessories applied to the ensemble. Materials including wool and cotton adhere well to these temperatures, with deep natural tones blending well to complete an aesthetically pleasing visual look. Lighter materials such as Leather and Polyester can also work well. My go-to outfit for this post includes a Leather bomber-style jacket, but my trench coat is never far out of reach in the wardrobe.

Personally, I feel large, bold accessories work the best in Autumn, as well as in the Winter. With smaller, more petite ones working best with warmer climates and seasons of fashion. A bag and hat are my favourite picks. Sometimes both together, and sometimes separately, depending on the look I am trying to achieve at that time. I am pictured below wearing both.

Climate Revolution top -Vivienne Westwood.
Photo - Lucy Fletcher
Back graphics of Climate Revolution top - Vivienne Westwood.
Photo - Dani Jeffrey
Black leather bomber-style jacket - Topman. 
Photo - Michaela Moss
Black skinny jeans - River Island.
Zipped brown suede boots - Topman.
Black Fedora hat - River Island.
Photo - Dani Jeffrey
Black weekend bag - H&M.
Photo - Michaela Moss



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe