My Go To Outfit

20:55

My go to outfit this autumn would have to be my go to outfit of all time - jeans and a jumper. The Topshop Jamie jeans have to got to be my all time favourite item of clothing all year round; they're comfy and versatile and can be dressed up or dressed down. The key to this outfit is the mixture of textures, and the white vest which breaks up the all black ensemble. I kept my accessories classic, a black bag, a statement watch, and a cute little pom pom. 







Photos by Lucy Fletcher
Post by Dani Jeffrey

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14501475/?claim=zvxvtt29atr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love your hair. I love shorter hair with some waves in it. Also, I really love all black combinations lately.

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe